stranded maple leaf

Tantalus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After seeing some moody cloud pictures, I thought I give it a try. Did I succeed? Any way to improve?
This is the famous Stanley Park of Vancouver during a break in the rain storm we're having for the last few days.
_MG_0304.jpg

_MG_0312.jpg

Nice shots...but I was hoping to see Mats Sundin stuck up a tree :D

While I do like the idea for the photo that gave this thread its title, I think I prefer the first over the second. Sky, clouds, and water seem to form a vanishing point that sucks us right into the photo ... and the clouds look impressive, albeit "novembery" (which stands for cold, wet and grey here).

Big Mike said:

:lol::lmao::biglaugh:

stunning shots

Big Mike said:
:lmao: now that would be something to see and I'd prolly make millions in royalty :)

LaFoto said:
While I do like the idea for the photo that gave this thread its title, I think I prefer the first over the second. Sky, clouds, and water seem to form a vanishing point that sucks us right into the photo ... and the clouds look impressive, albeit "novembery" (which stands for cold, wet and grey here).
Same here, it's always wetest just before winter.

Big Mike said:
Looks like he is stuck in a way Big M. We lost him for a month with a elbow injury:grumpy: .

Really cool shots. Very well captured.

Chiller said:
Looks like he is stuck in a way Big M. We lost him for a month with a elbow injury:grumpy: .

Really cool shots. Very well captured.
Oh no, we jinxed him! sorry to hear that, I don't wish anybody to get hurt.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back