Strange addictions/ compulsions?

I have an unusual addiction to magazines...

uh...keeping it clean people :lol:

Xmetal said:
Coffee (read: Caffine)
Sex
Cigarettes
Alcohol
Loud Music
Fast Cars
Expensive Camera Equipment

Generally anything that's unhealthy. :lol:

What he said. Except "Snapple Ice Tea" instead of "coffee".

And "Cheap" instead of "Expensive".

Although with new funds it's slowly going to change.

Cell Phone.

I'd like break my strange morning routine.

I have to do the same things, in the same order, every day while getting ready for work. Not on the weekends, mind you, just getting ready for work. The shower, the lotion, the makeup, walk down the hall to look in on Steve (he's 18 and this is definitely an idiotic part of the routine I could drop.....but don't), go back down the hall, make the bed, pick up the clothes....etc....even when I am running late and I could save time by not doing these things, nothing can dissuade me. It's definitely a compulsion, which I think is the point of this thread.

I'm sitting here thinking how funny I'd look if a camera followed my more pointless movements, set on fast forward. :lol: But then, we're all a little whacked in the head if you look too close. :mrgreen:

Ohhh!! I have the same thing with odd numbers... well any numbers infact.
I always look for patterns. Like in tiles on the bathroom floor. I'll just start counting them, or counting them in certain patterns. It's really weird and I can't stop myself doing it.

My dog however (notice how I call him a puppy when he's cute and a dog when he's bad! hehe) Well he is addicted to negatives... yes film negatives... and film canisters. He just gets them and chews on them. He loooves them to bits. And of course I haaaate it when I find a whole roll of chewed up negatives in the backyard. Especially that one roll of MF that I hadn't had printed yet. Grrrrr! :irked:
I have absolutely no idea why he chews them... i mean there's so much more other crap on the floor that he could pick up and chew, but no he jumps up on the desk and chews the negatives. :evil:

I like ice, a lot, for some reason, and other crunchy things.

Also when I hear music I tap out 2 different patterns on my hands, and I start to get really irrate if the end of the pattern doesn't end on the last beat of a bar eventually... the patterns have never changed and I've done it for as long as I remember... its weird.

And for some reason when I'm doodling while I'm on the phone and stuff I always write the word "My" without realising I'm doing it, always in joined up school girl writing too... I haven't written like that for about 12 years! I'd love to know the psychology behind that one!

I like odd numbers much more than even... music volume, most things... go for odd innit!

I have quite a problem with spending money too! Always buying something... can't help myself... and I'm a student!

And nothing but black or navy socks will do! White? PAH!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back