strange glow

Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been noticing this little patch of light all summer. To me, it almost looks as if there is a night light around the corner from my vision. It's not a night light.

DSC_0003 - Version 2.jpg

Interesting. Unfortunately, the crappy monitors here at work don't render shadow detail very well, so I'll have to have another look at home.

There is not much to look at in the shadows.

It's most likely a major gas leak, don't worry about it. ;)

Is it from a window? Sometimes if there is a crack/chip or there is a mirror, the light will concentrate like that.

Yes, the room is mostly dark, but the curtain is slightly open so the sunlight streams in and strikes the wall opposite.

You would get the prize if there were an actual prize offered.

Yes, the room is mostly dark, but the curtain is slightly open so the sunlight streams in and strikes the wall opposite.

You would get the prize if there were an actual prize offered.
Hooray for deductive reasoning! Being right is prize enough.

I see it... don't know what it is but I see it, no prize for me. Thanks Amanda for enlightening us!

OMG--it looks like LIGHT is leaking into your house!!!!!!!! Light dude, light! Free-range, wild, untamed light! You must correct the problem, ASAP, before somebody gets a sunburn, or puts an eye out (or something). Possible repairs might include cardboard, poster board, aluminum foil, thin plywood, tape, caulking, spray foam, plaster, stick-on decals, spray paint, etc.etc.. Definitely, if there's any worry at all, call a professional to come in and fix this dangerous light leak!

This is some serious shizz. GET IT FIXED!!

I was going to guess that the refrigerator door never closes properly ...
or the cat has a headband flastlight.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back