Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys and gals,
I went to london last month with my sister and well she was just going through all the pics and found this one we took near Buckingham Palace (aren't we such tourists!) while watching the changing of the guard. I was trying to show how big the crowd was. Well despite the fact it's a horrible photo, what are those three things in the sky on the left hand side???

From my poor London geography skills, I don't think it's the Millenium Eye. And well they don't look like planes - why would planes fly like this? :confused: And well we'd really like to know what they are. So are there any local londeners out there who could tell us what they are?

50%25%20Copy%20of%20PICT3227.jpg

I tried to muck around in Photoshop to make the sky a bit clearer etc, but all I showed up were some lines (smoke?) coming up from the trees.

If you want a bigger file to play around with in photoshop you can get it here:
http://www.ribbons.org.au/temppics/Copy of PICT3227.JPG

Cheers!
Vicky

they look like some kind of giant baloon or something to me since they seem to be tied down to somewhere in the background

If you increase the contrast, you can see that these objects go all the way to the ground. I would guess that they are cranes.

Here's what I could get, don't know if that helps at all?

Copy20of20PICT32271.jpg

Cranes I agree with, but some really crazy ones!:)

similar to these..
lon-cranes.jpg

Most reactions

Back