What's new

Stranger in a Strange Land

bulldurham10

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
4,239
Reaction score
7,435
Location
NW Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Platinum on Revere stranger-2 copy 4 net.webp​
 
Totally creepy. Very android looking.

Excellent results with this platinum print- great tones. The window reflections add to the surreal feeling.

It's creeping me out and I love it. :lol:
 
Totally creepy. Very android looking.

Excellent results with this platinum print- great tones. The window reflections add to the surreal feeling.

It's creeping me out and I love it. :lol:
It kind of creeped me out when I first saw it, so I went back to my car and got my camera. I am about to embark on a series involving a lot of mannequins intertwined with people...nothing kinky but weird isn't out of the question.
 
It kind of creeped me out when I first saw it, so I went back to my car and got my camera. I am about to embark on a series involving a lot of mannequins intertwined with people...nothing kinky but weird isn't out of the question.
Oh, I like the idea! I'm one of those people who really dislikes dolls, mannequins and, in particular, clowns. All creepy to me.

Should be a great series - making people look and evoking similar reactions! 👍
 
I'm seeing lots of AI-tweaked work in portraits and editorial fashion that ranges from subtle to nightmarish to plain freakin' weird. Seems there's a strong undertow pulling in this direction. A couple friends who feed kids and pay mortgages with their editorial fashion work are spooked by it and find clients aren't that keen about the look.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom