What's new

Stranger on a Train

Bender

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
144
Location
The Future
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i-mxp5rJr-X2.jpg


D700 | Nikon 35mm

Shot on train home today.
 
Kinda neat.
 
I like this one ....the motion and the POV
 
It looks more like a ghost to me... but it is rather nice!
 
Thanks for the comments! I took 3 shots. The first one was at a faster shutter speed and the train was at a stop. The person was a bit too clear in the reflection.
As the train started to move I took 2 more shots, decreasing the aperture to get a slower shutter each time. Had to stop at 3 - the D700 shutter is very loud and I didn't want to freak her out.
There were only 3 or 4 people on the train.

I does look ghostly. The color version was a bit bland. B&W processing really changed this considerably.

Thanks again for the comments.
 
Here's the first shot. Not sure which I like better.

i-jDzxxt3-X2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom