Stranger on the Subway

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty much the title explains it. I stopped this hauntingly beautiful creature as we were both exiting the Subway train in Brooklyn and asked if he would let me snap his portrait. His makeup was on point, and his styling just had me in awe. Really, I was so hypnotized in general by his overall beauty.

subway_stranger_by_danostergren-d76izqg_zps582fe51f.jpg

Pretty cool picture..For street/subway photography I would say this is quite good..If you would have said you had a photo shoot in the subway I would have believed it.

This does look like a photo shoot. How serendipitous that you were able to see him and get this shot. The lighting on his face looks great, to me at least.

Wow, just amazing mate. Doesn't look like 'A stranger on the subway', looks like a studio shoot.

Awesome. Great shot. I hope the guy got the photo. Have you tried to cut the upper part a bit? Too much space above his head to my liking.

Awesome. Great shot. I hope the guy got the photo. Have you tried to cut the upper part a bit? Too much space above his head to my liking.
Yes, he's gotten the photo.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be keeping it this way though as I prefer some space over the head so he isn't centered in the shot.

my kind of guy...

great shot!

it IS a nice shot!
my only nitpick here is that i personally find the OOF wall in the foreground pretty distracting.
i would crop that out and make him off center.

Impressive as always, Dan.

Excellent work.

Don't you love New York? :goodvibe: Such great people-watching.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back