What's new

strata

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sign082512.jpg
 
Thanks guys!
 
Pretty cool! I'm fighting w/ myself over if it would look better w/ a little off the bottom. Either way, nice shot.
 
I'm fighting w/ myself over if it would look better w/ a little off the bottom.
Exactly my thoughts. I'm kinda scared that your brain and mine function similarly.

Good stuff, Ken. Probably one of your best among these peeling paint/letter/number shots.
 
I'm fighting w/ myself over if it would look better w/ a little off the bottom.
Exactly my thoughts. I'm kinda scared that your brain and mine function similarly.

Good stuff, Ken. Probably one of your best among these peeling paint/letter/number shots.

Thanks Federico and Mishele! I see what you mean and now I'll have to decide which way it should be.

You both like creepy dolls as props as I recall, so you shouldn't be surprised you sometimes think alike.
 
I'm fighting w/ myself over if it would look better w/ a little off the bottom.
Exactly my thoughts. I'm kinda scared that your brain and mine function similarly.

Good stuff, Ken. Probably one of your best among these peeling paint/letter/number shots.

Thanks Federico and Mishele! I see what you mean and now I'll have to decide which way it should be.

You both like creepy dolls as props as I recall, so you shouldn't be surprised you sometimes think alike.
Federico is always stealing my ideas!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom