Strawberries in Rain - C&C Please

Fleetwood271

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was one of several shots from my first attempt to capture this shot. I'd appreciate your comments.

Thanks!

DSC_5865.jpg

fantastic shot! .. strawberries look a little flat i think.. not sure the lighting setup.. maybe try adding a light in front of the strawberries.. see how that comes out.

i'd warm up the shot a little in post too..

just my opinion... either way its a really gorgeous picture the depth of field is fantastic! well done :)

that is an absolutely amazing shot...only thing I need to say is that the strawberries aren't like centered in the dish and it seems kidna tilted to me...then again, that might just be my slight OCD kicking in...but either way...that is a fantastic shot, and I agree with cyngus, warm it up a little bit and you'll be solid!!!

Great job :thumbup:

Mmmmm... this makes my mouth water!! Great photo!!!

In general it look ok to me but I have to say one little thing, I think that the raindrops are way to big and rounded.

Really a great concept! Looks like the depth of field is not quite deep enough to capture the front-most berries. Your focal length, aperture, and shutter speed triad was however very much spot-on as far as rendering the background beautifully.

Thanks Everyone! I really appreciate your comments. The was done outside in natural light (sun behind berries), with my wife "making" the "rain" with a water hose and sprayer. Took about 50 shots, making various adjustments each time. Here are a few more. Thanks again for the comments.
DSC_5899.jpg

DSC_5896.jpg

DSC_5892.jpg

DSC_5889.jpg

DSC_5852.jpg

Wow! I love these pix! You did a very good job. Have you considered selling these?

that is an absolutely amazing shot...only thing I need to say is that the strawberries aren't like centered in the dish and it seems kidna tilted to me...then again, that might just be my slight OCD kicking in...but either way...that is a fantastic shot, and I agree with cyngus, warm it up a little bit and you'll be solid!!!

Great job :thumbup:

I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but all the letters are in order, like they should be. :lol::lol::lol:

Most reactions

Back