What's new

Stray cat

meganc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
251
Reaction score
0
Haven't posted in a while, been a little busy I guess. My Molly, a picture a day kinda died haha. I haven't really done much in almost 3 months. The other day a cat that followed me home on a walk haha, so I was trying to get some of her. I did get one that was decent, enjoy-

Kind of snap-shot-ish, she never sat still haha.

I'm gonna try to get back on my Molly project, tried taking some photos of her today but she still doesn't like it too much :P
 
What a cool cat and cool picture. I hate to see the ear cropped off but very cool.
 
Ahh, yeah I hate that too haha. She was looking at the camera like "What is this?!" lol, but she was being still for a second so I tried to hurry and get the shot.
Thanks :)
 
What do you think about b&w?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom