Street & Beach Photos - C & C Welcome

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope y'all had a wonderful holiday. I started a full time job about a month back so I've been very busy of late. Hardly any time for photography, I'm afraid. I like the new gig but can't help but feel I'm moving in the wrong direction. I was really hoping to follow my dream to become a pro photographer. I guess dreams don't put kraft dinner on the table every night, right?

Anyway, here are a few photos from various dates. Hope you like 'em. Feel free to pick away at the ones you don't.

untitled-61-EDITED-1.jpg

KewbeachCraftsSale-133-EDITED.jpg

G20-126-EDITED.jpg

KewbeachCraftsSale-435-EDITED.jpg

KewbeachCraftsSale-172-EDITED.jpg

G20-102-EDITED.jpg

G20-243-EDITED.jpg

PortraitDay-0289-EDITED.jpg

G20-194-EDITED.jpg

In 3. the only thing I seem to be able to look at naturally is the large blurry girl. If I force myself I can look past it and see some other interesting things but blurry girl bothers me. If you wanted her to be the focus well then I guess you did great :)

Number 5 is a favorite..would look amazing in my nautical themed room in my house. I love the faint point where water and sky meet.

Thanks all.

Yeah, I see what you mean with #3. I was sorta going for a 3D effect, so to speak. Kinda making you look past the person in movement to the cops standing still in the background. Maybe if I tightened the crop right up to her back.

I really like 9...the glove just says something to me.
blue

I love # 2, & 9. Great Job!!!

The blurry girl does bother me, too. =( Sorry... I would've liked it if you zoomed up to the cops more and not have the girl there.

Thanks again. Here's #3 with a tighter crop. I think it better achieves what I was trying for.

G20-126-EDITED-2.jpg

As for #9, that shot was taken the morning after the big G20 riots here in Toronto. The glove was left on the road by a cop or medic no doubt. I wish I could have been down there on the Saturday to photograph the real action. It's not every day you see the streets filled with a--holes desperate to show everyone just how little they know about how the world works.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back