STREET MUSICIANS

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know, street musicians are an easy target :D And we all, I guess, sometimes can not resist a random shot. :gun:
And then we do not know what to do with these images... So let's dump it here ! I will start with some of mine.
(When I put these together, it struck me how diverse all these people are, amazing)

$StrMus_1w.jpg

$StrMus_2w.jpg

$StrMus_8w.jpg

$StrMus_7w.jpg

$StrMus_5w.jpg

$StrMus_3w.jpg

$StrMus_6w.jpg

$StrMus_4w.jpg

$StrMus_9w.jpg

I know, street musicians are an easy target :D And we all, I guess, sometimes can not resist a random shot. :gun:
And then we do not know what to do with these images... So let's dump it here ! I will start with some of mine.
(When I put these together, it struck me how diverse all these people are, amazing)

Not exactly an inspiring topic. I can't resist the easy shot either but I usually end up deleting the shots as I rarely find mine that interesting... but I've managed to grab a few ones that I've kept over the years.

Union Station - Washington DC
by Phil Marion, on Flickr

A day in the life of a street busker - Prague

Mariachi player - canals of Xochimilco, Mexico City

musician with instrument- Jodhpur, India

accordian player taking a break - Rome

Zombie hillbilly kazoo banjo ensemble

fiddler's feet - la ville de Québec

Gnawa musician - Rabat, Morocco

Street musicians - Washington DC

Varanasi musician

Mariachi player - canals of Xochimilco, Mexico City

and on and on he fiddled - Prague moment

Street musician photography suffers from the same problem as all "Street photography", and that is "just because something is on the street and gets your attention, does not mean it is photo-worthy. You still have to capture something interesting, unique or emotional. (ideally, all three)

I've shot a couple I'm happy with...

Flightless%20Buttress%20-%20083.jpg

I worked very hard to get the train in this one and to have it blur just enough to give us that sense of movement, while ensuring the musicians were crisp and clear.

Banjo%20Man%20-%20236%20rev2%20bw.jpg

I pretty much stalked this guy for months to get the right picture of him and his pup.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back