BekahAura
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2010
- Messages
- 355
- Reaction score
- 23
- Location
- Putnam County, New York
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I took these pictures last spring in Florida. I've always been interested in what other people try to ignore. These four pictures are kind of like a story line. People ignoring bum, bum portrait, guy gives bum money, bum folds up money.
I know you're not supposed to give homeless people money, but I thought it was nice and I was really happy to capture it. Although I wish I snapped the photo as the tourist was handing over the money instead of after... I was late. Anyway tell me what you think.
Also, are we allowed to post the same pictures in different forums? I found a long thread on street photography in the themed forum, but there isn't much C&C going on there so I came here first.
I took these before I decided to take photography more seriously, so my Nikon D50 was most likely on auto. But any criticism is appreciated!
1.
2.
3.
4.
Bekah
I know you're not supposed to give homeless people money, but I thought it was nice and I was really happy to capture it. Although I wish I snapped the photo as the tourist was handing over the money instead of after... I was late. Anyway tell me what you think.
Also, are we allowed to post the same pictures in different forums? I found a long thread on street photography in the themed forum, but there isn't much C&C going on there so I came here first.
I took these before I decided to take photography more seriously, so my Nikon D50 was most likely on auto. But any criticism is appreciated!
1.
2.
3.
4.
Bekah
