Street photography in color: Hong Kong (5) by Pascal Riben

Have you given up posting the thumbnail and moved on to just trying to draw hits directly to your site?

I understand new members confusion concerning a lack of people here wanting to click on external links, but
It really is a common forum thing.
pictures will be better received posted directly to the site where they are viewable from the forum page.
Once you have been around here a while and people have gotten to know you better, they will be more inclined to click on your links and view your webpages.
the more active and productive a forum member you are, the quicker people will warm up to you and care enough to take a few extra steps to view your work outside of the forum pages.
as it stands now, you appear to many people as just some new person trying to illicit traffic to their site.
as always though, how you present your work to people is completely up to you. I only make the suggestion of posting directly here for a while since your previous posts with linked pictures did not garner much interest.

as always though, how you present your work to people is completely up to you. I only make the suggestion of posting directly here for a while since your previous posts with linked pictures did not garner much interest.

Many thanks for your kind advice pixmedic: I really appreciate you take time to write it. Well, I'm going to "semi" follow it: for a while, I'll put a reduced image inside the forum with a link to the full image.

Thanks again for your help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back