What's new

Street Photography? Need C&C

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
1,888
Reaction score
11
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, this is my first attempt at street photography. Takin pics of people without them knowing is proving harder than expected, even with my PnS style camera.

Oh well, please let me know what I am doing wrong here, and right (if anything)!

350003990_64d975f183.jpg


350004037_0d7bed3e72.jpg


350004105_e1c971de82.jpg



350004163_52f2af1381.jpg


C&C please!
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/145/350004037_0d7bed3e72.jpg
 
LOoks like an add for a Visa Card! Just kidding I like 1 and 4
 
i like 2 and 4. these two to me seem as though the people knew the shot was happening. good work and it really is harder than you think...but kinda fun in a spy way...lol
 
They are all all tilted slightly to the left.

Perhaps your right leg is longer than the other one?

I'm having problems with that, only much worse than yours, so I'm going to buy a hotshoe bubble level.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom