What's new

Street scene, St Mark's Place, East Village, Manhattan, NY

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
St Mark's Place, East Village, Manhattan, NY

p832102552-5.jpg
 
Very good street shot. I'd take a little off the bottom.
 
Nice shot. You might even get a couple of separate pictures with the right crops.
 
Wanna visit that place!

I'm interested to hear why did you keep the guy in the right?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
Lamp posts are my worst street enemies..

Ain't that the truth!
I couldn't count how many I've walked into while looking for shots, not even counting the ones that sprout up in the middle of pictures.


Wanna visit that place!

I'm interested to hear why did you keep the guy in the right?

ethnic diversity. :smileys: :smileys:


actually, it gave a sort of depth that I liked.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom