What's new

Street shots at a local food fest

shortpants

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
410
Reaction score
70
Location
New England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't been shooting much, so I made myself take the camera out while I stuffed my face. C&C always welcome. Edited on my laptop so they might be off a bit, I know I know but that's all I have.

1.
IMG_3465_zps158245fa.jpg


2.
IMG_3518_zpsdcdb4bce.jpg


3.
IMG_3473_zpsc37e6f9f.jpg


4.
IMG_3449_zps1d836ab5.jpg


5.
IMG_3456copy_zps81823829.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
I love the kid's expressions in 2 and 3. I don't really know why I like 2 (maybe the feeling of entitlement I see), but 3 makes me think "please, sir, can I have more?"
 
#3 is actually my kid, he was stressed waiting for a cupcake :lol: The older kid in #2 (didn't know him) looked to me like he was indecisive. I was sitting on a wall hanging out and he kept seeing him go back to that table without getting anything.
 
Great set of images!
Like #2 the best
 
These are terrific. Love them. Technically they are very good, but in addition I really enjoy them because each of them tells a story. Are they terrific like the Osprey and Fish Photo that won photo of the month? No, but they are not intended to be that kind of shot. I like shots of people doing what people do in their every day lives...

Good job! :mrgreen:
 
Photo #2 is very interesting. Besides the boy's expression, the mirrored hands on the hips in the background is very cool.:mrgreen:
 
2.
IMG_3518_zpsdcdb4bce.jpg



Wow. This is like social commentary. Good shot.
 
Thanks guys, appreciate the comments.
 
#3 is classic in its content; it talks for itself.
Actually all other images together make a fine series. Image #2 is really funny
Regards :D
 
Nice. I've also got to go with #2 and #3 as favorites. Thanks for sharing (now I have to find something to eat).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom