spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 30, 2013 #1 Hi there, Here are some street shots I took on the streets of my Hometown; any C&C would be welcome, and if you like my shots visit and even like my FB page I'd really appreciate
Hi there, Here are some street shots I took on the streets of my Hometown; any C&C would be welcome, and if you like my shots visit and even like my FB page I'd really appreciate
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2013 #2 like it like it like it only critique is to back off with vignetting a bit, but that's just my opinion. everything else is great! looking forward to see more of you Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
like it like it like it only critique is to back off with vignetting a bit, but that's just my opinion. everything else is great! looking forward to see more of you
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 6, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you for your opinion.. I know I kind of have a thing going for vignettes :-o