Streetlife - Town Crier of Chester

Feline

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.abracacamera.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple of images of the town crier in Chester, who we spotted in the town centre when we visited last month...

100_4077604x450.jpg

100_4078604x450.jpg

100_3982.jpg

Well that's something you don't see every day!

I like the way he's standing the best in the first shot, but it's a bit distracting that his shoes/feet are slightly cut off. You got all his feet in the second shot, but there's a glare or reflection on his glasses (at least that's what it looks like). And the third shot is a bit too fuzzy/unfocused. Although it's nice to juxtapose the old and new, perhaps a vertical orientation for the shot may have worked well too, instead of all 3 shots being horizontal.

What was he 'crying' about?

Thanks for sharing these with us.

Well that's something you don't see every day!

I like the way he's standing the best in the first shot, but it's a bit distracting that his shoes/feet are slightly cut off. You got all his feet in the second shot, but there's a glare or reflection on his glasses (at least that's what it looks like). And the third shot is a bit too fuzzy/unfocused. Although it's nice to juxtapose the old and new, perhaps a vertical orientation for the shot may have worked well too, instead of all 3 shots being horizontal.

What was he 'crying' about?

Thanks for sharing these with us.

I didn't take much notice of what he said, because I was too busy getting some pictures taken. It was quite difficult with people constantly walking into the view.
I think you're right...I should have taken some vertical shots...I'll remember next time...:meh:

I agree it cries for vertical compositions, or if you go horizontal, try not to cut the feet off the way you did in #1 and #2. I think #1 could work nicely with a bit more of the feet in the image.

#3 seems very blurry (motion blur?) What was your shutter speed?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back