T Tommy_Boy TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 28 Reaction score 1 Location Warsaw Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2011 #1 Hi all, Didn't know where to put this one. 1. Booth by TommyBoy_87, on Flickr C&C are most welcome Cheers, TommyBoy
Hi all, Didn't know where to put this one. 1. Booth by TommyBoy_87, on Flickr C&C are most welcome Cheers, TommyBoy
JAC526 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 1,329 Reaction score 237 Location Cincinnati OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2011 #2 Two minor critiques: 1. I would rather see it all black and white. 2. I wish there was a little space on the right hand side of the phone booth. Other than that I think its a good capture.
Two minor critiques: 1. I would rather see it all black and white. 2. I wish there was a little space on the right hand side of the phone booth. Other than that I think its a good capture.
T Tommy_Boy TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 28 Reaction score 1 Location Warsaw Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 JAC526 thanks for the feedback: 1. Here's black and white especially for You http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/boothii.jpg/ Uploaded with ImageShack.us 2. Yes, I knw that, but in the background there were some passes by and they spoiled the whole composition Cheers, TommyBoy
JAC526 thanks for the feedback: 1. Here's black and white especially for You http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/boothii.jpg/ Uploaded with ImageShack.us 2. Yes, I knw that, but in the background there were some passes by and they spoiled the whole composition Cheers, TommyBoy
Warren Peace TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2010 Messages 59 Reaction score 1 Location Northern Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 12, 2011 #4 I like the select colour, but I also agree, it might look a little better with some space to the right of the phone booth.
I like the select colour, but I also agree, it might look a little better with some space to the right of the phone booth.