What's new

Streets of NY

a_scayola

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,
I just spent a few days in New York and I took these while walking around. They were shot single handed from the hip, that's why you'll see a few weird angles. I hope you like them, but if you don't please say so as I'm always looking to learn!
Andres
1.
CRW_7784.jpg


2.
CRW_7783.jpg


3.
CRW_7752.jpg


4.
CRW_7739.jpg
 
Thanks! I like #1 the most, but everyone I've shown the photos to seems to agree with you on the 4th one.

Anyone else?
 
Number 4 looks like he may be on to your hip style:)
 
Here's another vote for number four. I like the guy's facial expression in number one, though. Next time maybe try zooming in more? I think the space under the case detracts from the interest of the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom