What's new

Strobe reflector with grid for a speedlight?

Shelly1204

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Lawn Guyland, Noo Yawk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know where I can find a commercially made 7" strobe reflector for a speedlight that mounts grids?

I'm not talking about a snoot, and I'm not interested in a DIY project.

Thanks!
 
One of the advantages of many Speedlights, is that they have a zoom head to control the spread of light. Which means that you don't have to use something like grids to control the spread.
 
Last edited:
Those honeycomb grids listed above are GREAT. Cheap too. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom