What's new

Strobes are amazing...

JoL

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
147
Reaction score
82
Location
Boston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry but I feel the need to share the joy I'm currently experiencing since I tried using strobes for the first time.
I'm still fairly new to photography and am just overwhelmed by the endless possibilities that just entered my world due to this low budget gear addition.
Here are some first snapshots I took when experimenting with light. (I love low key photography... that much I know by now)

$DSC04579.webp $DSC04623.webp


$DSC04640.webp $DSC04650.webp


Alright, thanks for letting me share my excitement, now I definitely feel relieved... :)
 
Yup, visit the strobist blog to open your eyes even more.
 
Congratz on your latest adventure. Shaping light is a never ending endeavor. Imaginge what an Accent light to clip the tips of your cat's ears and the addition of a reflector opposite the Main light, to bring out the dark shadows, may have improved to final result.

Your enthusiasm is appreciated. Keep up the good work.
 
Don't know anything about strobes, but love the cat
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom