richardc@cybersmart.
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Pretoria
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi all
I have a Canon 7D and recently got a canon speedlite 430ex II but i can not get it to strobe. The onboard flash gets to strobe, but not the speedlite. If i connect it to the camera i do not get the multiflash option and if I set it as a slave and set the camera up for multiflas it disables my wireless function.
Any ideas
Thank you
I have a Canon 7D and recently got a canon speedlite 430ex II but i can not get it to strobe. The onboard flash gets to strobe, but not the speedlite. If i connect it to the camera i do not get the multiflash option and if I set it as a slave and set the camera up for multiflas it disables my wireless function.
Any ideas
Thank you