Lizzz
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2012
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Charlotte, NC
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
There is a softbox in front on right that holds a SB800. Another flash (SB80dx) is to the left and aimed behind the dog - no umbrella used.
ISO 400. F-stop is 5.6. Nikon D90.
I'm an amateur with lighting setups with mucho trial and mucho errors. Any suggestions/help would be welcome! Thanks. PS I had a another photo up on another board and when it was suggested to move to this arena, I decided to change photos.

Untitled by Doxieone, on Flickr
ISO 400. F-stop is 5.6. Nikon D90.
I'm an amateur with lighting setups with mucho trial and mucho errors. Any suggestions/help would be welcome! Thanks. PS I had a another photo up on another board and when it was suggested to move to this arena, I decided to change photos.

Untitled by Doxieone, on Flickr