stroller

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
when i first saw this stoller i immediately thought a sense of sadness, so to speak, that the stroller was feeling. it's like i was placing feeling in an inanimate object. do ya know what i mean? a child and a stroller are connected because of the childs dependency on the stroller for safe harboring and transportation during their early years, but as with most things and at any given moment, the child discards certain items when they become outgrown or no longer needed. the stroller, having only one reason for existence (unless you live in our household), is pushed aside, no longer required for the important role it served for such a long time...feels abandoned and useless, and waits patiently for some other opportunity to feel a sense of selfworth....which it really won't because it's just metal, right? :greenpbl:

jeeze, i took this one to the limit, eh? *runs off to the medicine chest* :drunk:

27886674-L-1.jpg

awww..... :hug:: Such a softie.....

Thank goodness there wasn't an abandoned doll in there or you would have burst into tears. :twisted: I do like the shot, though - and the way you left all the empty space conveys what you were thinking when you took the shot.

good gosh, you got me welling up here....and i just keep thinking, as a momma of a 19 year old, i am soon gonna be that stroller......**sniff sniff**

good shot jon.... love it...but i love your thoughts about it more.....

(think i need to drive off a bridge somewhere.....where is that country music station??? **sniff sniff** maybe i can just pop in steel magnolias and cry my heart out.............)

O.k, I had to come back to this, cause I got so sad, but this is a cool shot Jon. Great eye for catching this one.

I was wondering if your kids ever got away with anything, little seems to escape you. :)

Wonderful picture and sentiment attached to it. I may never look at a baby carriage the same old way again.

Gosh, what a sweetie you are! I'm teary eyed with the rest of them.
Great shot (as usual). What a wonderful intro.

thanks everyone for your compliments. i know the picture doesn't tell the story exactly, but it's what i felt when i saw it. ;)

LittleMan said:
You really know how to get the girls.... don't you Jon?
sexywink.gif

i knew the girls would jump all over the story...now, i'm trying to figure why chiller, john and you are here......softies by any chance??? :greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back