Students?

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
I'm sure we've got some students here. Probably a few highschool as well as college!

What are you studying? When does your summer start? How long until you're done? what would you like to do with your schooling? Wanna do my homework for me? :lol:

I'm at university studying Multimedia Technology and design, I finish and my summer starts in about 2 days, I want to be able to work in photography so I have some canvassing to do in the hope of getting a job.

Student studying Retail at TAFE (college)

i'm planning on getting into the photography industry by selling cameras and equipment and gradually working my way upto an area, state or national sales person for Canon or Nikon. :D

high school-junior
my summer doesnt start till june 9 :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:
i want to become a tax attorney
i dont want to do your homework nor could i probably do it :mrgreen:

Does it count that I'm an instructor and student. Getting a Manufacturing Technology degree from Ferris State. Summer started a week ago. Only working three days a week. for a total of eleven hours. :razz:

my holiday has alredy started... well ok... tomorrow I have the last exam and... HOLIDAYS!!!! those'd be long vacation... 18th May - 1 October :) I've just finished my high school and I'm starting studying at the technical university in October. I'll be studying electronics and telecommunication :):):)
I have just finished my high school where I did IT and computer classes mostly.

I'm double majoring in Communications/Commerical Arts with a concentration in photography. I added the photo major last fall, and that puts me behind a bit...so I'm almost officially a senior (school ends this week) and will hopefully graduate Dec 06. Summer starts this Friday, as my last final is Thursday. And then summer classes start in mid June...guess I need to find on the day on that eh? :lol: I want to become a photojournalist or something similiar...my ultimate goal is to travel and take pics...and I'll do your homework if you'll take my finals :lol:

I think I still have one week of classes and then exams. But I don't really go to classes anymore because they suck and I hate them and the teachers. Then I have my summer/winter holidays at the same time (he he). My last semester of uni (yay!) starts the last week of july, i think, in Australia.
I dunno what subjects I'm gonna study for my last semester. I have to pick some electives, so I might pick up a photography, graphic design, maths or aviation subject as an elective.

I will be graduating from college in December 2005. The college I attend offers classes year round and they go in 8 week terms. I don't get a summer vacation, but I think I get something like 2 weeks off between this term and the next which is great because typically classes end on Saturday and start again on Monday. My degree will be in Finance. I started college right out of high school in 1997 but then life detoured for a bit and I had my wonderful boys and I've been doing night school since 2002 and working full time during the day.

My summer starts in a couple days and I’ll be graduating from high school on the 20th, then I start college at the end of August at our local community college. I haven’t decide exactly what to major in yet as there isn’t really anything that really fits what I want to do (I am hoping to eventually be able to be a full time artist). I’d like to major in business, as those are skills I will need, but with the business degrees they offer I won’t be able to take all the art courses that I would like to take, and their art degree won’t allow me to take all the business I would like to take; so this first semester I’m taking things that will fit in no matter which way I decide to go (intro to business, speech, writing, and music), so I don’t have to decide on a major quite yet.

David

Most reactions

Back