What's new

Studio Work

mwcfarms

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 16, 2010
Messages
2,655
Reaction score
179
Location
Southern Alberta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been working in my home studio quite a bit and just hadn't shared much in a while. Mostly because everything I have done lately has been either surprise Christmas gifts or working towards my photography accreditation. Anyways a couple I really liked. I know how much you all love horizontal portraits but just deal. I'm still trying to deal with flat lighting but having fun trying to get it right.


Window by Deanna D Chambers, on Flickr


Lady in Red by Deanna D Chambers, on Flickr


Womans Best Friend by Deanna D Chambers, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom