What's new

stuff, thingies part 2

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
2,299
Reaction score
54
Location
Austria, heart in Poland -->
again Leningrad Rangefinder with Jupiter 8 2/50 and Heliar 4.5/15 on Hp5 in D76. :D

..sorry for the lack of creativity but I couldn't find a good title for that thread :D


y95j42.jpg


y95j4y.jpg


y95j43.jpg


y95j41.jpg


y95jez.jpg



comments are more than welcome, as always :D :)


PS: Here's a pic of the cam
ycn2i4.jpg

usually I don't post pics of my cams but I'm so amazed by the "Leni" ;) :D :)
 
Really awesome shots!
All of them.
Great job! :)

Love the camera also! :thumbup:
 
beautiful pics, but i was wondering one thing: you do know that photography means painting with light, right?
 
thanks a lot guys :)

sure I know, but do you say I go to draw with light or I go to take some photographs? think about the sentence. it's no election slogan or stuff.
 
I love rangefinders, they're so fun to work with. Great shots, #3 is absolutely brilliant! I would love to buy a print :)
 
Nice series Santino! 3 is neat! I like 1 too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom