What's new

Stumbled upon a Corvette

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
During one of my walk/drive-abouts the other day, I came across this restored/modified Corvette parked along the roadside. It was parked in front of the body shop that restored it, as advertisement no doubt. I had to keep the shots pretty tight because there was a lot of clutter/passing traffic/etc. so I thought I would try to make it more about detail shots. Thoughts?

1.
14410511155_93db48c4a7_b.jpg


2.
14387383276_f942d8c95e_b.jpg


3.
14410508905_4bfc1bcc95_b.jpg


4.
14387382506_91080e358e_b.jpg


5.
14223863209_e1dbe344ce_b.jpg




And ironically, after photographing this beauty, my car must have been jealous and decided to through a temper tantrum...
14409230572_61636c404a_z.jpg
 
That Chevy difference!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom