Stunning little boy!

DianaO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3024875001_1c427b9f7b_o.jpg

This is a shot from one of my recent sessions. CC appreciated.

He IS stunning! :)
For cc... I'm not loving the background... those trees bending to the right are drawing my eye out of the frame. It also seems it was a moment in between great expressions. He's such an adorable little guy... I want to see him either smiling/laughing (genuinely) or peacefully serious (minus the furrowed brow)... he's looking a bit deer-in-headlghts here. All just my opinion of course! :)

...he's looking a bit deer-in-headlghts here.

Something I was thinking, too: he looks downright stunned, next to being a very handsome little boy, of course.

I am very sorry to see that he is leaving this photo without fingers... ;)
That's my major composition criticism. The leaning trees and overall background are a thing that can be discussed, but the way his fingers got cropped bugs me a great deal.

Light was ideal! Looks really good!

I was dissapointed that he will be leaving the photo without fingers, too.

He didn't smile at me all day, this is about the only look I got from him....

Here is another one.
3026644039_459fd213d1_o.jpg

In a situation with trees like that, would you just not photograph anything there or would you nix out the big tree.

Can you explain what you meant with the background?

You might have gone some three to four steps to your right, have the large tree gradually either move all out of your frame, or into the far right part, and you might not have had a tree trunk go out of the boy's head, either. But then I wasn't there and don't know what other things might have crept into your frame upon your "composition dance" ;).

The new one has his face in the absolute centre of the frame and the skin is very bright. Was that intended?

Most reactions

Back