What's new

Stunning rings

nightflowre

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
91
Reaction score
33
Location
Hanoi, Vietnam
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I call this "Rings" and they are themselves stunning!

Rings

Thanks for suggestions that helps it better!
 
I tried the link, (sigh! Learn to post in forum please...) but after 12 seconds it was still blinking so I gave up.
 
I tried the link, (sigh! Learn to post in forum please...) but after 12 seconds it was still blinking so I gave up.

leighthal reading his post stats it seems he's posted nearly all of his shots from that gallery rather than post it here. A good few members have moaned about it aswell...


nightflowre i don't like that website/gallery can you post your photo's here instead please
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom