What's new

Stupid pet pics...

LWW

TPF Supporters
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
67
Location
Dayton,Ohio
In going through my pld phots I stumbled upon a pew pics of a few dearly departed friends...

Clyde001.jpg


...my buddy Clyde "TOES" the line...

Clyde003.jpg


...and checks a visitor out...

Clyde002.jpg


...attempts to play baseball...

Clyde004.jpg


...checks to see if the door is locked...

Clyde005.jpg


...holds down some knick knacks...

Clyde006.jpg


...and inspects my carpentry.

BlkCt001.jpg


And Boston Blackie wonders how he got into this mess.

Thanks for viewing.

LWW
 
cool shots

first shot - did you shoot yourself in the foot? :)
 
Well I shot the pic of my foot, I had someone else do the honor of the wound.

That was a VERY lucky miss when I was 12 and hunting squirrels with a .22 and someone else was also hunting squirrels about 100 yds off.

LWW
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom