Stupid Photoshop Question

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have taken a bunch of shots... 1/2 of them in manual focus, 1/2 of them in AF. I'm looking at the raw images in ACR, but I don't see anywhere where it indicates which of the shots are manual and which are AF.

Am I missing something???

I don't think it tells you if its AF or MF. That's a function of the lens, not the body. One way or another, it is being focuses. It would be like manually adjusting the Aperture and adjusting the aperture from the body. I don't think that info exists, although I could be wrong.

right click on the image and see if the metadata shows up, that should tell you more than you really wanted to know.

if it doesn't appear, check out some free software at OPANDA.com and download it and it will give you a lot of info. i don't remember the exact name , but there are two version, one free the other a pro version.

I have the Opanda software... didn't occur to me to try that. I did the right-click and found nothing, but I'll try Oooooopanda.

I fear that anubis may be correct, but we'll see...

Thanks all!

when i've used raw before i think it's told me whether or not i was using manual focus

Most reactions

Back