sublight

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
submarine storageroom light

50951919-O.jpg

hmmm....I like this - has a lot of character! I want to see some shadow detail, though. Possible to lighten it some? :)

terri said:
hmmm....I like this - has a lot of character! I want to see some shadow detail, though. Possible to lighten it some? :)

i was running low on space...switched to JPEG settings and exposed for the light.....so i guess not.

thanks!

JonMikal said:
i was running low on space...switched to JPEG settings and exposed for the light.....so i guess not.

thanks!
rats. Damn digital. ;)

I'm betting you have more from this place, though. It looks cool! :thumbup:

Submarine storage room ... hmmm.... yet another piece of the puzzle!

reminds me of an interrogation room ...

anicole said:
Submarine storage room ... hmmm.... yet another piece of the puzzle!

reminds me of an interrogation room ...

:mrgreen: Each one of your comments tells me more about you... still trying to figure you and aprilraven out!

Nice photo... i like the low light.

Calliope said:
:mrgreen: Each one of your comments tells me more about you... still trying to figure you and aprilraven out!

Nice photo... i like the low light.

dont waste your time, calliope... there is no way to figure us out... we dont get us...how can anyone else??? :lmao:

looks to me like a dungeon light.... on the way down......to ....he--!!!

just kidding... kinda reminds me of lights out side of barns and sheds around here.... except i dont see any meth cooking....:mrgreen:

cool shot jm... cool shot!

aprilraven said:
dont waste your time, calliope... there is no way to figure us out... we dont get us...how can anyone else??? :lmao:

looks to me like a dungeon light.... on the way down......to ....he--!!!

just kidding... kinda reminds me of lights out side of barns and sheds around here.... except i dont see any meth cooking....:mrgreen:

cool shot jm... cool shot!

Looks like my porch light! :scratch: What ya'll doing in my neck of the woods?

I like it. Has a really cool mood to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back