Subscription Question

asfixiate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I want to subscribe as I do with most forums I'm member of but I do not have paypal nor do I want paypal. Is there a way I can send money order or pay with Visa?

I have no reason to have paypal basically.

Do you have any reasons why not to have PayPal?

Seriously, paypal is great. I have it connected to several credit cards and bank accounts. It just makes shopping online easier and safer.

You can send your credit card number to [email protected] and I... I mean they would setup your account the same day.

Actually I don't think you can without... but a mod would be able to answer this one.

I have a paypal account but never use it. I have all the security with my cards.

Apparantly I've been paypal member since 2003. That's cool..I guess they can't cancel it

Actually it says unverified so I assume I just have to verify it and add bank. I'll think about it.

??
I think you have to ask to have it shut down. I am certain you can have an account there shutdown if you choose to. But saying that its safer to have your details on one site (paypal) and pay through them than to have your details registed to many sites

yeah I set it up back in 2003 for a client but they ended up sending me check so I never verified...I'll keep it the way it is since nothing is in there.

Do you have any reasons why not to have PayPal?

Maybe that they aren't covered by banking regulations in much of the known world and there's plenty of shady business practices as well. www.paypalsucks.com will list a few thousand disaster stories for you.

I have a safer solution. Why not give me all your financial details and I'll look after your money.

You don't have to actually set up a paypal account to subscribe. All I had to do was pay with my visa card.

I see under lots of peoples name on the left where their avatar is
**TPF Subscriber** what does that mean?
I donated money to the forum.

Oh i have a paypal account and its very safe, i sell on ebay and i`ve used my paypal account for 5 years without any problems.

Most reactions

Back