A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 20, 2013 #1
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Very pretty flower but the composition is a little off. Hmmm...I can't edit your shot. So, I guess I'll just tell you to take some off the dead space on the right. It will help balance the shot out.
Very pretty flower but the composition is a little off. Hmmm...I can't edit your shot. So, I guess I'll just tell you to take some off the dead space on the right. It will help balance the shot out.
WesternGuy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 23, 2010 Messages 5,281 Reaction score 1,219 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 20, 2013 #3 Very nice, but I would centre the image and try and get rid of the out of focus stuff in the background as it detracts from the image. WesternGuy
Very nice, but I would centre the image and try and get rid of the out of focus stuff in the background as it detracts from the image. WesternGuy
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 21, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you Divine Composition With Fibonacci?s Ratio (The Rule of Thirds on Steroids)