What's new

Success on lens removal! :D

dantambok

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Philippines
I just want to share something...

Long story short, my canon 50mm 1.8 mkII got stuck on my 450D about 4 months ago. Since there is no camera service center or repair shop in our city, I just completely forgot about it. Until yesterday when I did research and I decided to use some force.
After a few tries, the plastic mount finally gave way. The lens is now in the trash but the body is alive! :boogie:
 
Bugger :(

Is the lens completely trashed?
 
Well... plastic mount broke and the rear element was loose. Atleast it was a $80 lens :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom