Sucks Being An Photographer!

mangtarn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like being in the photo once in a while as well but no one is there to take photos of me! I am always the one taking photos. :(

Does anyone else have the same sort of crisis in their life?

Tripod + timer/radio remote release + a few mistakes = you in the picture :)

Myself my curse is pet photos; hardly ever take them and then when I do they are mostly rubbishy (still keep them of course!)

You could always do the Facebook thing and "self-portrait" in the bathroom mirror.

:lol:

I like being in the photo once in a while as well but no one is there to take photos of me! I am always the one taking photos. :(

I prefer to think of it as a benefit.

^^Agreed. I've often suspected that one of the reasons I got into photography was because it kept me on the side of the camera I prefer...the fewer pictures there are of me in the world, the better off we all are. :lmao:

^^Agreed. I've often suspected that one of the reasons I got into photography was because it kept me on the side of the camera I prefer...the fewer pictures there are of me in the world, the better off we all are. :lmao:

i pretty much follow that same guideline. but i do have a remote for instances where im needed in front of the camera. then i realise im better off on the other side.

You could always do the Facebook thing and "self-portrait" in the bathroom mirror.

Don't forget to make Duck Lips when you do it too!

Yes, we have NO photographs of me. We went on a wine tour with all the girlfriends a couple of weeks ago and my daughter took photos for us... It was REALLY odd seeing myself in those photographs!!

I have one picture of my son and I, he's 13 months lol...

hey misscream great new avatar! :thumbup: did you take it yourself?

MissCream said:
I have one picture of my son and I, he's 13 months lol...

Same issue here. My daughter turns 2 tomorrow and I can probably count on 2 hands how many pictures I am. Even with my point and shoot I was the designated photographer. Makes me sad :(

65ubdh.jpg

America - land of the myspace fauxto.

More money being the creator than the subject.

I'm on the opposite end of this, I had someone last week ask if I wanted to get in the photo and they'd take my picture. I always just use the international spy, can't be photographed sorry. I hate being in pictures and have since I was young, I'm too beautiful to be captured on the primitive device called a camera.

I hate being on the subject end of a camera... I always have, no idea why. So, for me (and perhaps all current and future inhabitants of the universe), being behind the camera all the time is a plus!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back