suddenly blurry :(

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I was out snapping pics of some ducks and geese and stuff. All is well.
I stop by my friends house afterwards and change to the kit lens, and after that it is all blurry. The pics come out fine (took some with the auto focus and they are fine) but everything in the eye peeper is blurry, including the informations (like aperture and shutter speed).

Canon

Any idea what could have happened?

Try adjusting your diopter. Refer to your manual how this is adjusted.

Yeah I did that, and it works, but I didn't change it and where it works now (somewhere in the middle) isn't where it use to be (at the very end). I'm just worried that I may have dropped a bit of sweat in the sensor/mirror area. Sorry I'm not more technical, but you know what I mean.

Assuming you haven't suffered some kind of radical vision shift ( :D ) my guess is that the diopter just got bumped-- it's amazing how easy it is for it to get out of alignment. You might clean the viewfinder a little with a lens cloth but otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.

The reason for movement blur is simply that the amount of time that the shutter of a camera is open is long enough to allow your camera’s image sensor to ’see’ the movement of your subject.

So i guess tht could be the reason..

The reason for movement blur is simply that the amount of time that the shutter of a camera is open is long enough to allow your camera’s image sensor to ’see’ the movement of your subject.

So i guess tht could be the reason..

And out or left field, here comes promilla03 with the game winning play! The crowd goes wild!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back