Suffering from GAS again..

wobe

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stumbling across a fantastic camera store in Osaka today I was hit with a bad case of GAS again and walked out with this little beauty.

My `justification` is to replce the little Olympus 35 ED and use this as a better AF street film shooter, plus I`ve always wanted one....and I`m weak....

nikon 35ti (1 of 1).jpg

Stumbling across a fantastic camera store in Osaka today I was hit with a bad case of GAS again and walked out with this little beauty.

My `justification` is to replce the little Olympus 35 ED and use this as a better AF street film shooter, plus I`ve always wanted one....and I`m weak....

View attachment 269761
Lucky you! These luxury/limited edition p&s cameras symbolized the pre-crash 90s spend-a-thon in Japan.
Minolta had the oddball Prod 20. BTW, Seiko built those gorgeous dial read-outs on the 35Ti. Recall Nikon Canada was offloading these in the late-90s. Such a pretty camera...Guess Fuji and Ricoh saw the potential for premium digital fixed-lens products with the X-100 and GR series. Happily suckered for both!

Neat piece, sold one last year from the trash at work ( no batt door). Got $208 for it.

Lucky you! These luxury/limited edition p&s cameras symbolized the pre-crash 90s spend-a-thon in Japan.
Minolta had the oddball Prod 20. BTW, Seiko built those gorgeous dial read-outs on the 35Ti. Recall Nikon Canada was offloading these in the late-90s. Such a pretty camera...Guess Fuji and Ricoh saw the potential for premium digital fixed-lens products with the X-100 and GR series. Happily suckered for both!
Thanks for the info. Seiko seemed quite tied up with the camera business it seems, my Olympus 35 SP proudly states that the shutter is made by Seiko also.

Neat piece, sold one last year from the trash at work ( no batt door). Got $208 for it.
A very nice find....
Thanks - Can`t wait to give it a go (and keep fingers crossed no light leaks).

View attachment 269761
What a beauty! You'll have to let us know what you get from her!

What a beauty! You'll have to let us know what you get from her!
Tomorrow is already booked for street film shooting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back