Suffering from "WTB"............

wvdalejrfan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
OK I am suffering from the "WINTER TIME BLUES". Blah!
The lacking of the colors....how bland winter can be.
I so cannot wait for spring and all it's lovely colors.

Was in just a blah mood today...winter is getting depressing around here and I want to get out and shoot some color.

Just goofin' , what do ya think?

1. An old mowing machine....

_1094083AB.jpg

2. Just a tree off to the side of the yard..........(thought this had a real dreary look to it....umm dunno)

_1094087AB.jpg

3. My flower bed really needs a good cut and a color.....lol.

_1094090A.jpg

Thanks for looking....I need a more colorful life... hee hee!!!

Decent shots, all things considered! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!! I live in Chicago where it seems to be 28 and cloudy ALL YEAR!!! Oh, except for summer when it's 101 and humid and you're melting.

I want color too! I'm dyin' here! I just opened a new Rebel XT for Christmas and all I have done is shoot random crap inside my house! :lmao: :lmao:

I really do like hte shot of the old mower. I love old obsolete equipment in photographs...I should hunt some down.

"Just goofin" may be the wrong approach. I think the shots would be stronger if you put more time into them.

Winter is literally a killer on this end. We look at as inevitable. Ten bucks says your blues will fade when you embrace it.

Maybe "just goofin" was the wrong choice of words here. Maybe should have said "just trying with what I had avaliable to work with".

Why is it that these photos are really clear till they are put on the photobucket? Wow not the orginial images going here. This is kinda dissapointing to the eye. With seeing the orginals and these. Any thing to do to keep them from looking so drab after the upload? Any ideas.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back