What's new

Suggest a better sky for this beach photo

raaskohx10

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Messages
152
Reaction score
15
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had taken this shot long time ago but found time to edit it recently. I have used photomatix 4.0 and photoshop cs5. The results are not bad except the sky which looks dull and very boring and affecting the beauty of the shot. The pic is available for your version of editing especially replacement of sky matching with the mood of shot. Good luck.
 

Attachments

  • $Ganz Beach.webp
    $Ganz Beach.webp
    332.6 KB · Views: 158
I tried, Im really not a fan though, the sand looks like a hard surface, and the rock in the background doesnt do much for me either. I know your not looking for a C&C but i just couldnt do anything with it..
 
I tried, Im really not a fan though, the sand looks like a hard surface, and the rock in the background doesnt do much for me either. I know your not looking for a C&C but i just couldnt do anything with it..
Thanks. C&C are always welcome.
 
It looks like an overcooked HDR. The trick with any picture or scene effect is NOT to make it visually obvious that you have used it.

skieur
 
The sky looks plastic ...strip it out and replace it with another sky
 
The first time i have ever reworked anyones photo on here, It does seem already over-processed, but heres what i managed while the missus was watching crap on TV.

$Ganz%20Beach RW.webp
 
Here's my efforts.
Replaced sky, and added suitable amount of grain/noise to match original.

The two seagulls are free :D

$Ganz Beacha.webp
 
People. The OP does not state an edit preference.

You need to ask before editing.
 
Doh ! Yep, it sure does.

My bad. Never mind. Go ahead and put your edits back.
 
i'll put my rainbow back then.... :)

$Ganz%20Beach rw2.webp
 
People. The OP does not state an edit preference.

You need to ask before editing.
Please go ahead with editing. I thought the pic only needed replacement of sky but from the c&c I realize that it needs some treatment too. Feel free to adit the way you want.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom