What's new

Suggest a better sky for this beach photo

Thanks guys for your versions of editing. But I'm still looking for that 'wow !' effect.
 
It looks like an overcooked HDR. The trick with any picture or scene effect is NOT to make it visually obvious that you have used it.

skieur
Yeah, after reading your comment I once again looked at the pic and it certainly looks over sharpened. Waiting for your version of editing it. Thanks.
 
People. The OP does not state an edit preference.

You need to ask before editing.
Please go ahead with editing. I thought the pic only needed replacement of sky but from the c&c I realize that it needs some treatment too. Feel free to adit the way you want.
You might want to choose an editing preference for your profile, My Photos Are OK to Edit or My Photos Are Not OK to Edit .
 
People. The OP does not state an edit preference.

You need to ask before editing.
Please go ahead with editing. I thought the pic only needed replacement of sky but from the c&c I realize that it needs some treatment too. Feel free to adit the way you want.
You might want to choose an editing preference for your profile, My Photos Are OK to Edit or My Photos Are Not OK to Edit .
Done. Now my photos are Ok to edit.
 
Anyone else with a stunning sky replacement?
 
A natural looking sky replacement, anyone?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom