Suggestion: Decrease the number of galleries

Ballistics

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
I think the forum would benefit from having the galleries consolidated down to 4 or 5.

Ok. Add some meat to those bones. What do you suggest the 4 or 5 be called? Why 4 or 5? How about we make it really simple and have just 1?

There are now 10 galleries, including the supporting member only NSFW/Nudes gallery.

Last edited:
Who decides which forum each photo goes in? I bet 'The Good' would have some of 'The Bad' in it, and are flowers 'Nekkid'?

Who decides which forum each photo goes in? I bet 'The Good' would have some of 'The Bad' in it, and are flowers 'Nekkid'?

I'm thinking the OP chooses it initially, then we can vote them out of that gallery and into another one. Kinda like voting someone "off the island." Yeah, I'm liking this idea more by the minute...

Nature/Wildlife/Macro
People Photography
Landscapes
NSFW
Just for fun
General

So we consolidated the macro with nature/wildlife
Combine photojournalism & sports with people gallery
Remove black and white gallery all together.

I'm even considering combining people in with general. I feel like it's spread way to thin.
Less is more here.

I think even a gallery for C&C only, and then one just to share would be even fine.

Same thing with photography and equipment, and then individual make forums. I feel like one thread would suffice.

Nature/Wildlife/Macro
People Photography
Landscapes
NSFW
Just for fun
General

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think just one BIG gallery... that way Chaos would reign supreme! ;) But some people would have to stop posting.. since I don't want to have to see any post about *** and ****! Right now those people have their own forum / gallery... and it is better that way!

(ten points to anyone that can guess what *** and **** are!) ;)

Last edited:
Ya I don't wanna have to sift through lots of stuff to find images (or whatever). I think the mods do a good job at keeping stuff organized.

What the forum needs is a way to follow other users. Then it would be easy to see when a photographer you like posts new threads, etc.

It's fine the way it is, IMHO.

Idk. The sports gallery gets almost no action while people are constantly bombarding the People section with photos and rants and discourse.

Ya I don't wanna have to sift through lots of stuff to find images (or whatever). I think the mods do a good job at keeping stuff organized.

What the forum needs is a way to follow other users. Then it would be easy to see when a photographer you like posts new threads, etc.

We already have these abilities. And when do you sift through anything in any forum? lol

Less galleries, more traffic. I found it better when the beginner's section allowed images for C&C.

Idk. The sports gallery gets almost no action while people are constantly bombarding the People section with photos and rants and discourse.

Exactly - If we combine that gallery with the people gallery, you are still taking pictures of people.
I think a black and white gallery is redundant, because you can take pictures of just about anything in black and white.

Most reactions

Back