Suggestion for buying the Flash light

pradeepkumar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I have Nikon D60 with 18-200MM lens, planning to buy flash light which supports with my specifications.

When i am trying to take snaps with D60 with the focal length 18MM, i see a small shade on the bottom of my photo , if i use the flash option .

And also i am looking for tripod with range of $100-150.

Thank you
Pradeep.

I just bought an LED flashlight from Lowes. Totally kicks ass! Bright as balls!

Hi,

I have Nikon D60 with 18-200MM lens, planning to buy flash light which supports with my specifications.

When i am trying to take snaps with D60 with the focal length 18MM, i see a small shade on the bottom of my photo , if i use the flash option .

And also i am looking for tripod with range of $100-150.

Thank you
Pradeep.
The small shade on the bottom of the photo, is a shadow from your lens. it would be worse if you used a lens hood.

That will likely disappear when you have a speedlight mounted on the camera's hot shoe, because the light will be higher. If you mount a lens hood you may again get a shadow at 18mm.

Lenses that can zoom 10x+ (18-200mm) are known as super zoom lenses, and while convenient as far as negating needing to change lenses, have technical issues caused by the long list of design compromises that must be made to accomplish that extreme a zoom range.

For a shoe mounted iTTL speedlight I recommend the Nikon SB-600. For use in just manual mode I recommend the Vivitar 285HV.

Look at the MT (aluminum) line of Giottos tripods: www.giottos.com
Giottos MT-9360 Aluminum Tripod Legs MT9360 - B&H Photo Video

Most reactions

New Topics

Back