Suggestion request.

gendarmee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Edited: pics don't exist on the server anymore.

Last edited:
I'd crop somewhere between these two. Tighter than the first one, but not as tight as the second one. The second one lacks a tiny bit of space around the child, but that's just a newb's opinion :)

I have to say I like the second one more, I'm not sure why, it just seems more interesting..

I have to say I like the second one more, I'm not sure why, it just seems more interesting..

And I don't know if it's just me being a noob, but I notice two things in the second one that I don't gravitate toward in the first: the red thing in his hand, and the motion of his right foot. Also, I'm not sure I'd look at the wire as a problem. In the first one, the environment seems to dominate my thoughts more. I like it a lot.

And I don't know if it's just me being a noob, but I notice two things in the second one that I don't gravitate toward in the first: the red thing in his hand, and the motion of his right foot. Also, I'm not sure I'd look at the wire as a problem. In the first one, the environment seems to dominate my thoughts more. I like it a lot.

Nope, not you being just a noob, I noticed it too. I didn't really like the motion on the foot but that's unavoidable, but I think the second one makes for a more interesting picture.

I like the 2nd one more also. Too bad about the wire, though. But still a very nice shot! As for a title, I have no idea! How about "A Gentleman out for an evening stroll" :)

I Like A bit more than B, Just for the reason that it puts his size in perspective. I agree with Drake though. Somewhere right in between this might be a bit better. Either way its an awesome shot.

As for a title .. uh.. maybe "Sunset Stroll"

(i guess I'd be considered a noob 2)

Last crop is the best!

Just as a note, he is a little bit soft... might want to fix that next time around.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back