What's new

Suggestions?

AimsG

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking for suggestions on some good reading material for photography. I'm not a brand new photographer but I don't call myself a professional either. I'm not a beginner anymore and am looking for something that would help steer me in the direction of taking it to the next level... Maybe something with some more technical stuff in it? What are some good books websites (besides this one!) that were helpful to you? I'd like to know why (or why not) my pictures are they way they are etc. Anyways, any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks! :D
 
Then why are you posting in the Beginners Forum? :lmao:

The Photographers Eye by Michael Freeman. It's about composition.
Learning To See Creatively by Byran Peterson
Light: Science and Magic An Introduction To Photographic Lighting by Fil Hunter.
The DAM Book Digital Asset Management for Photographers, by Peter Krogh.
The Hot Shoe Diaries Big light From Small Flashes by Joe McNally.
Beyond Portraiture by Bryan Peterson
Minimalist Lighting Professional Techniques for Location Lighting by Kirk Tuck.
Real World Camera Raw by Fraser/Schewe


www.strobist.com Off camera flash
www.planetneil.com On camera flash
www.cambridgeincolor.com Several well written tutorials. Check out the Color Management 3 part series.
www.wikipedia.org pick a subject of interest.
www.whattheduck.net for a laugh
 
I posted here thinking other people might benefit from the suggestions posted. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom