MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2007 #1 Hello Shot from Tokyo taken this afternoon
gizmo2071 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 861 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, ONT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2007 #2 Beautiful! The segments are divided wonderfully, such great composition. Bravo my good man.
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Hey thanks guizmo I croped the hand of the girls during post treatment to increase the geometry of the shot, I am happy to see that you did not tell me anything about this
Hey thanks guizmo I croped the hand of the girls during post treatment to increase the geometry of the shot, I am happy to see that you did not tell me anything about this
gizmo2071 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 861 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, ONT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2007 #4 I think the crop adds to the shot. Makes me want to see more. See what shop shes working in. I think the crop fits very well with the title.
I think the crop adds to the shot. Makes me want to see more. See what shop shes working in. I think the crop fits very well with the title.
N Nikklaus TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 30, 2007 #5 Wow yeah must agree. Awesome composition.