- Joined
- Mar 18, 2013
- Messages
- 16,692
- Reaction score
- 18,295
- Location
- Boston
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
I know this is not dead center but...
summer breeze2 by SharonCat..., on Flickr
I was distracted by the sheers. Got new kitchen curtains the other day and was setting up a shot of the flowers when suddenly the breeze picked up and all of the sheers started blowing around. I was knocked back in time to my nana's house - sitting with her on the floor in the living room and watching the window sheers dance in the breeze. I had totally forgotten how we used to do that.
summer breeze2 by SharonCat..., on FlickrI was distracted by the sheers. Got new kitchen curtains the other day and was setting up a shot of the flowers when suddenly the breeze picked up and all of the sheers started blowing around. I was knocked back in time to my nana's house - sitting with her on the floor in the living room and watching the window sheers dance in the breeze. I had totally forgotten how we used to do that.
